Windows XP and Vista
Please note that Windows XP and Vista are not supported anymore by current versions of our editor. Read more about this topic in our FAQ.
Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10:
Default location: "Documents" ▸ "Bonusprint" ▸ <Title of your book>
Open the folder with the name of the photo book that gives you this error message. Attach all the .ALB files (.ALB, .~ALB and ~ALB2) as an attachment to the message you send us via the contact form (.
ALBX Online editor
- Open the online program,
- Open the album in question,
- Log out of your account by clicking on your name or e-mailaddress at the top right of your screen.
- Save your album by holding down the "Shift button and then press the Save button", the album will now be stored locally on your computer,
You can add this file as a reaction to this email.
To save some technical data which is stored on the background while using our online creator tool, follow the steps below.
1. Hold down "Shift" while clicking the "Save" button
2. A download is started to the default download folder.
3. The so-called albx file can now be found in your download folder and is ready to be attached to an email to our customer service.
4. When forwarding the albx file to us, please provide us with the following information.
- Which internet browser are you using? To find out which browser you are using, please visit this website.
- Which version of the Windows/Mac OS X are you using? This information can also be found by visit this website.
- If possible, we would like to receive a screen shot of the issue you are experiencing.
- What name did you give your product when you saved it?
- When did you last save your product?
- How long did you work on the photo book?
- Since when did the problem arise in the program?
- Can you give us a short description of the issue you are experiencing? How and when did the error occur?
- Can you indicate which actions caused the problem?
- Does this problem only occur with the current photo book or in other / new photo books?