Adding information to your photos is easy. For single or multiple photos, you can add both dates and time, as well as locations. For a collection or an event, you can change both the names and the cover photos.
How to Change the Photo-information of Single and Multiple Photos:
1. Select the photo you wish to edit by clicking the “check”-icon placed in the top-left corner of the photo.
2. A grey toolbar will appear at the top of the page. Click on the icon that displays a calendar.
3. A window will pop up giving you the options of changing the date and time. Click on “Done” when you have made the changes.
1. To change the location, select the photo again.
2. The grey toolbar will appear. Click on the icon displaying a tag pointing into a circle.
3. A window will pop up giving you the option to change the location. Click on “Done” when you have made the changes.
Note: You can change this information for multiple photos by selecting the photos you wish to edit, and then following steps two and three.
How to Change the Photo-information for an Event or a Collection:
1. To change the name of an event or a collection, you can click on either “Events” or “Collections” placed in the left-hand menu.
2. When you find the collection or event you wish to rename, click on the “Pencil”-icon placed in the lower-right corner of the event or collection.
3. Make the changes and click on the round turquoise “Check”-icon placed to the right of the new name.
1. To change the cover photo of an event or a collection, click on the event or collection you wish to edit.
2. Select the photo you wish to use as the cover by clicking the “check”-icon placed in the top-left corner of the photo. A grey toolbar will appear at the top of the page.
3. Click on the yellow and grey icon that looks like two pages. The selected photo is now the cover photo.
How Do I Know Which Photos are Missing its Photo-information?
To find out which photos are missing its photo-information, click first on “Dashboard” placed at the top of the left-hand menu. Click then on “Unorganized photos” placed in the blue menu in the top-right corner of the page. Here you get an overview of how many photos are missing a date, and how many are missing a location. Click on either “Add date” or “Add location” to see the actual photos and to make changes. The process is the same except for the icons shown in the grey toolbar. The only options are to trash the photo, or to add a location/date depending on what you chose under unorganized photos.