Error messages which indicate an upload issue:
- "Socket error"
- "Bad Gateway (eclHTTPerror)"
- "Failed to upload product: HTTP/1.0 502 Bad Gateway"
- "Can't connect to print service (Mac)"
- "Redirect (Can't connect to browser)"
Please note: This article is offering you a solution in case you are experiencing trouble while uploading your product after clicking on the order button. If you are having trouble while already in the shopping basket, please read more in this FAQ article: Trouble during the checkout process.
When you experience trouble when uploading your order, this can have multiple causes. We kindly ask you to try the following solutions one by one.
1. Check your internet connection and use a cable if possible.
2. In order to protect your computer, most software programs are routinely blocked by the Mac firewall. To be able to order something from bonusprint, you have to grant our creator tool access to the internet. Most problems with uploading are caused by the Mac firewall. We kindly ask you to edit your Mac firewall settings accordingly.
3. If you have the possibility to try uploading your photo product from another computer, please do so.
How can I continue working on my book on another device?
Still doesn't work?
We kindly ask you to fill in our contact form with the following information:
1. What version of Mac OS are you working on? Click here if you do not know which operating system you are using.
2. What version of our creator tool are you working on?
3. Attach the following files of our creator tool (Where can I find the First Aid files as requested by your technical support?).
- "System profile"
- "Application log"
4. Please indicate in brief what problem you are experiencing and which error message you receive.
5. Mention that you have already tried all steps in this FAQ.